Thursday, June 30, 2011

The first Again ™ off the jinglekel

Again ™.

Strangely this moment, this afternoon come across like a dejuvu.
The Lush 99.5 tunes, the bright Sunday rays, humid, heavy air yet I'm in the comfort of latté.
-------------++^^++---
I sighed away some frowns and then I smiled. A friend disconnected, a heart with aplenty number of misaligned tugs. And I found myself not brave enough to revisit my perfect memories that did remain as what they are, perfect. Sighs.
Maybe I need to resume my usuals, my swims, my runs and music.  Girls and food I need cut down.  I wonder how if I should fit in hers, sometimes I may face a barrier and soon the heart strings entangles without first appearing, that's the danger I think.



How is tis gonna roll out beats me, I'm wishing the result eludes me for the moment, in fact even for the next few months if I may.
God, your coming seems far, remind me, in ways to cruel, come remind me your impending coming.



mailed off the pad on Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 3:10 PM

0 comments: