Sunday, August 28, 2011

Europe v.2

Spacey.

this time round, 2nd hop to the zone where Kings and Queens once ruled and reigned.

  -- + --

       so much difference this time, more driven, and driving, and kinda spaced out. still spaced from a void so fucking gaping i'd still exhale.

now the intercom has to come. Flight nadah blah to Amsterdam. Here I come space'd out folks.

Experiment psychosis and cannabis commerced 13.25hours from half hour.
B777-200  --> hope the jet is refitted.

             -------( 0 )---

    so cobra came, and so did Jing. and gifts and my beloved folks and Melvin of course. I gonna miss my car. Hope she'll run fine and far and bite the road amidst the roadies and rolling thunders. well the Juney too.

I'll miss all of you. 30th Birthday alone, let's see how it gonna roll. babes galore started already - grins -



laters' SPACE OUT.

0 comments: