Friday, June 24, 2011

Revelation

it had been a week. I wondered if the way things go are as right as it should have felt?

I mused aloud a few times.. Too vocal she said.
Then the clouds came. They hung heavy, a few times the phone calls resulted in refreshing breezes that blew them away, but still I realized they centered above me..

------+++^^++++----

I can't remember why, or what was the milestone. Perhaps it was my forgetfulness, damn my past concussions. They hunt me still..sighs aways.

God, if this isna trial, it's a little too real. If it's biblical, point me to the lessons. I doubt if it's biblical, for I can hardly share with anyone. And then mistakes at work, then I realized she's still here. And she brought true comfort.

It's gonna be a tougher period a week. I'm super sure of that now.

Out.

0 comments: