Thursday, January 20, 2011

piece of me.

I gotta get this mind leak down.

I once let myself, slowly, but willingly, get morphed. Into someone I thought is my true self. my destiny. But I'm not sure about that now. that someone is special. who morphed me. my thoughts and beliefs. into a sum of two individuals, and that empowered me. it was greater then the sum, I did became.
for almost eternity I stood at the end of the aisle. awaiting, for it seems the time was ripe. everything else awaits.
but perhaps it was a divined intervention, the wait waited on.
of late, someone took a piece of me. and I let that person did. I let it happened, then strings were pulled and tugged. some broke. the thing is I let it happen.
perhaps I should never let this happen again.



Inspired by C.Yang - Grey's Anatomy @Sunway Resort

OUT.

0 comments: