Wednesday, March 09, 2011

48 days later

48 days since my last revelation. 


Again that span of days has been eventful.


______()()-----------------+




Randomness has me meeting up old pals, so long gone, I've seriously thought they migrated. Christ.
good thing, no stranglets were felt. that was good. it was comforting. ya knowing that previous truths, remained so.
--


a moment of pause existed, but oh so brief, it actually highlighted the moments that preluded and followed it. 
jun pulled away. and I relented. tough it was, I did let. but nohing but a week, and the gap mounted. feeling heavier then it actually was ever. So it snap. the pull-away. snapped and the flux pulled us upon us both. perhaps thats the strings that has tainted us both. ya know, like when your hands held a rope, tied too tight. those marks they leave behind. well. juney. i guess. those double dots still are bold.


                                + = +


Shoe. a mere presence in text. but yet stronger then many others that existed in flesh. wonder if it'll be start of something. honestly. I wished for it. the frequency of similarities too acute. uncanny. unprepared. I pray. 
so 'De Change' marks a change. 






------------------------------<<


of Christines and shrooms, of concrete dwellings that were order and built and billed, yet declined. of more months of june.and vegetable sticks that were crisps but turns brown if left alone. what all that brings, I'll leave in His hands. 


like the Excitation portfolio that just got exciting, now some strings are left behind, but i found myself i lorn and lost, her mum called. and shared the tears and sigh. I'll add to that score of sighs. multiple times.




                                - sigh -
    wonder if she still reads.


just.kel. 



0 comments: