Tuesday, November 09, 2010

O.f.m. DeadEnded


simple letters, yet it still define a huge part of my existence. 
               foo fighters plays their tunes to my ears, which surrounds my frowns. whilst the starbuck dwellers do their thingy on sleek screens.


__+__________
___________
                        i'm been asked to ask myself, what do i seek. then again, do i wanna seek now? when surrounded by thorns, both potent and what not, sharp and the invisible, the hairy and prickly. when in such spaces, or rather bind, i rather be paralyzed. immobile. 
           I read O.f.m. I suggested that she read it too, come'on its only 10 entries. meanwhile, I seek some crossroads, means of escapism, lasted in some non-sustainable plan of existence. boy, it ain't sweet, those paths that were seemingly coated with sugar, but those crystals have sharp edges, they cut while they sweeten my crust. 




deep down, I claimed, I'm ready to rock and roll on. ya know, leave the pad, continue the haunt. 
      -pause-
                          -rewind-
             -repeat-




                  **  NO!.


       deeper down: it's fruitless, this loop, like a mellotron, its destined to tear the reels. I don't know. perhaps I really don't know.empty smiles become real, sighs becomes honest. I think, the epitome of lost is kinda manifested in true glory in me.


so, the cycle goes, 70+ and still going. come on dear. I'm lost as you are, steer us. back, I dare say. steer us back.






God, your hands, give some, need thee now. 


work's going a little haywire. perhaps the existence of the G*H has a detrimental effects on my happiness.
no, perhaps I really don't know. again.





0 comments: