Friday, September 10, 2010

dark clouds

I resisted writing on this because I prayed that it'll be over in a phase, in a blink. and yet amidst the piles of prep work i have due monday, i decided it's best i do.

just minutes ago, i wrote a difficult email. with shivering hands and body. not sure what cause it, but surely not the rainy day chill. and again, minutes before that - i'm surprised but gladly so, that i'm still hold on to a hope, and that the minutes before - an email reply to me, jolts me. hard. no tears did not flow but it was as painful i guess.

call me a wimp people, but few things affect me as bad. maybe michelle. maybe a dying love one and maybe the fear of having no hope or future. but that's about it. and the three kinda the same in some aspects.

On a Roller Coaster:
I've threw up many times I think. mind leak. and it came out as tears or explicits and some other hurts. that's what happen when the ride lasted too long.

I',m sick of writing now.

OUT.

0 comments: