Monday, December 23, 2013

 ++ -- ++**//**_____@

---*---

silkair bird awaiting my deserving self & cel. It's been such a year, and i'm gonna end it dipping into the seas off manado,suluwasi,indonesia.

my 2nd dive trip. pray i see turtles.

been such a year, did i say? up and downs were in such frequencies my mind almost didn't caught up! it got lost some way along the way i'm sure. but it got back alright.
+--


chrismas overseas will be my first. and i'm gonna miss my family's traditional christmas lunch! :(
but i'll have my love by my side. it'll work too, since i left bread to break for them and hopfully it'll do to represent me as they eat of it. hmm.

////////////////////////////////**-///

here now in t2, changi, Singapore. It's gonna be great i'm sure. the pa calls. gtg. alright world, i love you. keep the ocean teeming please!!

Out.



0 comments: