Sunday, April 22, 2012

*bows* Pre-flight leak.
It's another new year, and I'm still reeling, happily I assure you, from the bash I had in the same room in Manchester with the smashing pumpkins. woo.

Penning this while tapping my poor feet to the tunes of the recorded their gigs in Viper Room.

I've missed the recent trip, my first to Krabi, Thailand. Ain't much, perhaps if didn't fulfil my expectations that were heighten by those I had with Mich to Phuket, never will be till...I pray later?

Awaiting the big bird again, B777-300ER, this time over the big basin to San Francisco/Seattle.
under the kingdom of ABB, never could imagined a trip to freedom land on the house man.

 -------------------( ) -------- ++

I've an nudging feeling that it might just be The Almighty's plan for me for bigger things to come. I wonder,
but damn! I'll be at the mercy of many, stuck in the midst of the skanks of the jet, I hope my neighbours will be nice, and hot, or at least worth chatting to.  +++

             _____O______

Changi's feeling warm like a third-world airport. warm and stuffed. yucks.

So, ahoy! Seattle, music, chicks, coffee and whatever man...bring it on!

I'm smiling! I'm smiling!


Later's

0 comments: