Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kei te pēhea koe?

Kia ora. 


my black book maori land with me. a trip so sudden n short, ain't got the time to snort a leak here.




+-------(8)


and if i'm motivated enough, the pictures of napier & christchurch rounds might appear here, but Again.


so whats new:
CHC: a pussycat licked me. I feel she's Kate or some name like that, but bet the soil on my socks ain't tasty. 
 - first ride on a bombadier Q300 turboprop, 4 blades. <<--lots quieter then I ever imagine. ah..and a chat with a nice lady whilst flying over wellington. -late night photog-prowl till 2am in CHC. wonder, if I ever got marked by the dangers that lurked that night, least God prevented me from finding that out. 
                    -a visibly worried massage parlor chinese owner when she saw my glaring lens on my canon G11. gotta be sleaze behind those cheap veneer doors. 
                  thoughts mused their birth, while the kiwi notes warmed my ass.that encounter




            -Napier: quad-biked the au'natural zealander woods. shot a clay, barely stirring a grazing bull a shout away.  robin hooded a flag set on the foot of the hills.  nice ABB, nice.
      
                                         ---                               -- + -- 


                       ABB: now a part of the sales team. wonder if that gonna set me deeper in the stereotype in the minds of people. sigh. a place I truely don't wanna belong, since i sufficed the engineer's creed few years back.                          (0) let's see how this door opens on for me. mich be beside me yea, always.
                     all new struggles, a new drone to report too.  possible more places i be checking out with my black book in tow. just wonder, wonder, maybe this be the catalyst to tip the ball going. now that it sits in the shallowest of scratchs on the infinitely wide plain of possibilities.    well well..






                                      spacecake.yummy dreams.new g11.mich's getting use.a touch down 1hr from reunion. sheepland.cattleland. 


               believe me, new zealanders don't eat kiwi more then any of us here. for sure. 


         K & K & K. <--too much some times. may it fade soon, may it fade, please god.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

darkad.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.