Wednesday, February 14, 2007

untitled

somehow the fonts when on a strike and vacant themselves for their lesser fellows, nonetheless blogspot's font kinda suck. -END-




- = +< * >+=-


so its another commercial day. again(TM). well, attached ones out there! go on love your love today. love harder. and for those qualified, fuck harder too.

------'----,----(f)
and so today,
prostitute's charges are higher, roses more costly, corny couple wear more rampant, higher need for 'Plan B' pill, higher suicides counts, more prayers, dinner cost times more, more bleeding hearts, shaved legs, infinite increase in smiles tears and hair pulling moments, and above all, a reminder that i'm happy that i'm here in God's kingdom of infinite possibilities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------=_=---


scorn not, at m
y frank realizations spoken aloud.

I use to wonder whats stopping me from, being extra nice (nicer then I already am I mean) polite and being happier. some read my msn phrase as me being in an
impetuous state of mental carousal. as me denying GOD.

BUT no. I'm not along that thought.

phrase for we're made to Fear God. and so to humble myself myself in His name is my daily prayer request.

----)(--


anyone share my curiosity of wanting to know how do RockStars survives hypertension?

TO POP MUSIC LOVERS here some nice video that I found. it rocks. oh i mean it sells for sure...so u must like it.



notice the dancers? we here we have it, how cool it look to sing a nice "hot selling" song and then the dancers move...oh so cool yeah. make the idol look so 'shuai' and short of fallin rain and shuffling hair in the wind Billy's bald though.

truth: a protest by billy to crap N*SUCK and Co. on radio with sync dancers and dance moves and lip-sync tracks written by musicians with a library of ready 'products'. put in chords, mix and stir and sell. add in some words of love and forlorn. there you go...music today. rocks yea? i mean 'pop' yeah. ha take it from me. eat this.


to my love, yeah! V day, so what!


0 comments: